You can use the box template for symmetrically exhibiting your products so that customers could easily conceive the ins and outs regarding a product. Below, we will illustrate the whole process for using box template for displaying products.
- Add a classic block on your page/post.
- Click on the Add Media icon from there.
- A new pop-up window will appear on the screen. Click on Azonpress from the left sidebar.
- Now, you should write the name of the product on the search box that you are looking for affiliation here. For example “Dell Laptop”. Hit the search button.
- After that, your all desired products will appear on the screen. Now, select which products you want to display on the screen. You can select all shown product by clicking on the Select All button (top right corner)
- Then, in the layout option, select the “Box” options.
- Click on the “Insert ShortCode” button.
- When you click on the “Insert ShortCode” button, the plugin will fetch the product’s information from Amazon directly on the post page.
- Click on the “Publish” button.
It will insert the shortcode on your classic block.
And, you can see the outlook of the page as below picture.
Here is the ShortCode for the box layout. You can use this code directly on the page and put ASINs (Amazon Standard Identification Number) in the “…..” (double quotations) separately using a comma (,) after every ASIN.
[azonpress template="box" asin="B08X1CKDRG,B08X1D9WWJ,B08MDXQ6MJ,B08HSNRFTX"]