Configure Amazon API in AzonPress
Before configuring Amazon API with AzonPress, you need to create credentials for Amazon Product Advertising API.
- After configuring Amazon API from your Amazon site successfully, go to
yousite, install AzonPress and hit over the plugin dashboard clicking the sidebar.
- Click on the Settings options, you can find Settings option in the left sidebar and top right side of the navigation bar.
- After clicking on the Settings option you will be taken to the Amazon API Settings page by default.
- There, you can find the API Key input field to put the API key that you generated from the Amazon Associate account.
- Put your API secret key, choose a Country from the drop-down menu, then provide the Tracking id.
- Next, you will find
a APICaching Time option, in that case, you can set caching time in minutes.
- There is another option named Geo-Target Type, where you can get three options to configure your account with the plugin.
- Press the Update button to save your API configuration.
This is how you can set up your API key and other relevant issues using AzonPress plugin.