How to add Coupon field to your Payment Form
WPPayForms now has a new Coupon field, with the latest version 2.1.0 update. You can add coupons to your payment form and allow your users to apply discounts using this field. This is a fully functional coupon module with the ability to add as many coupons as you want from the backend.
So, to learn how to use this function in your WPPayForms, just go through this easy guide.
To begin with, go to your dashboard’s Settings and select Payments. To add a new coupon, go to the Coupons tab from here.
After that, a pop-up box with options for adding a new Coupon will appear. Add a Coupon Title, and then use the Coupon Code option to enter a discount code, such as 10%OFF. Other options include:
- Discount Amount/Percentage: This is where you can enter the discount percentage. Replace the percent sign with any numeric value.
- Discount Type: This is the kind of discount to apply for your discount. Percent Based Discount & Fixed Discount are the two options.
- Minimum Purchase Amount: The minimum amount that must be purchased before this discount can be applied. If there is no minimum, leave it blank.
- Stackable: This coupon code can be used with other coupon codes.
- Start Date: In the format yyyy-mm-dd, enter the start date for this discount code. Leave blank if there is no start date.
- End Date: Enter the discount code’s expiration date in the format yyyy-mm-dd. Leave blank if there is no expiration.
- Application Forms: To apply the coupon, choose the appropriate form. For all payment forms, leave the relevant field blank.
- Status: Choose the status of the coupon, Active or Inactive.
Then click on the Save button to save the coupon settings.
Then, create or select a form to which the coupon field will be added. Just click the Coupon Field from the Advanced Fields section. You can also add additional fields to the form, such as Custom Payment Amount and Payment Method Field, and then save the form.
Now, go to the Preview option to fill out the form, and in the coupon field, paste the coupon code you added along with the other fields. Make sure to click the Apply Coupon button, or the discount code will not work.
After submitting the form, the form will be redirected to the checkout page. Here you will see that the discount amount has been applied. This is how easy it is to configure a Coupon Code for your WPPayForms.