Setting up Email Notifications in WPPayForm WordPress Plugin
Get notified every time someone fills up your payment form. With WPPayForm, you can notify your team members/customers/admin or any person when the payment form is filled up. To enable this, go through the following steps.
- From the dashboard, click on Edit by hovering over your form.
- Go to Email Notifications (Topbar).
- Click on Add Notification.
You can add dynamic data from submitted entries using the box icon, check the right side of the input fields in your form (Email To, Reply To & Email Subject).
- Give a name for the Email Notification.
- In the Email To field, define the email address where you want your email notifications to be delivered. This address can be your website admin’s email address or whatever address suits you.
- In the Reply To field, you can give another email address. When someone replies to an email, the message is typically sent back to the sender’s address. Email works this way by default. However, you can change the reply-to address so that when the recipient replies, the email goes somewhere else.
- Define the Email Subject of the notification email.
- Configure the Email Body. You can also use the Add Shortcodes  dropdown for ease of use, you can set various dynamic data. Also for advanced customization, you can edit the message body in HTML codes by clicking on the Text  tab.
- Now Select when you want your email to be sent .
- In the Advanced Email notification settings, you can configure if someone else also needs to be notified of an entry submission (for ex: your teammates, account section, etc.). You can add them to the BCC or CC field. Put a comma in between for multiple addresses.
- Define the From Name, From Email address. It will be shown as the Sender Name and Sender Email when the email will be delivered to the recipient’s inbox.
When all are set, click on the Update button. Otherwise, this notification setup will not be effective.
You can see a list of Notification in your Email Notifications section. You can turn off/on an email notification by clicking the switch from Status column.