Install and Activate – WPPayForm
In order to install and activate WPPayForm, there are some requirements.
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.0.3 or later
- WordPress 4.7.5 or later
- PHP “SOAP“, “cURL” and “mbstring” extensions installed and enabled
- PHP “curl_exec“ and “allow url_fopen” enabled
- PHP “XML“ enabled
Installing and Activating WPPayForm
There are 2 ways to install WPPayform plugin:
Install Via Uploader
- At first, log-in to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to plugin dashboard & click on ‘Add New’
- Click the upload button
- From the downloaded package upload wppayform.zip file
- Click the Activate Plugin button
Install via FTP
- Locally extract the wppayform.zip file
- Connect to your server and go to folder /wp-content/plugins/
- Add the local folder to your server’s Plugins directory
- Login to your website and go to the admin dashboard
- From the side menu, select Plugins.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
So, now you have successfully installed the plugin.
How to Update
We have introduced an automated update program for upgrading to the current version of WPPayForm that is compatible with the previous version. So if you’re using version 1.0 or version 2.0 will be updated on your site automatically.
How to Activate License
As for your pro version purchase, at this point, WPPayForm comes with different licensing styles. Some of these licenses are for single websites, so you can use this plugin on several websites with certain licenses.
Follow the steps to activate the license:
- Begin the licensing process by clicking on two ways — One is (Sidebar > WPPayForm > Active License) Or (Sidebar > WPPayForm > Settings > Licensing > Activate License or the notification above)
- Simply place your license key in the input field after finding the licensing page and press the Active WPPayForm button to activate the license.
If you lose the license key, you can always get it from your wpmanageninja Dashboard. Go to wpmanageninja.com & sign-in with your credentials.
Go to wpmanageninja.com & sign-in with your credentials. Click on the dashboard by hovering over the Account button in the navigation bar (top). Then go to purchase history, if you already bought the product you can see a license key for it. Restore the License Key and paste it in the Activate License tab of the WPPayForm.