WooCommerce has become one of the most popular eCommerce platforms these days. But using the default WooCommerce plugin could limit the way we think about creating WooCommerce product tables. You might not create any more personalized WooCommerce product tables on your website.
That’s why other plugins come into existence to make things easier for you. Now, in WordPress, you will find a quite number of WooCommerce plugins that will facilitate you to serve this specific purpose. But there are a lot of plugins that deal with WooCommerce product tables, this could confuse you to make a solid decision. In this tutorial, I will try to make things easy so that you can make a suitable decision in selecting a quality plugin.
So, before getting started, here I am listing all the plugin first. Let’s get started…!
- Ninja Tables Pro
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
- Table Rate Shipping for Woocommerce
- WooCommerce Product Chart Sizes Table
- WooCommerce Product Table Pro
Best Plugins for Creating WooCommerce Product Tables
Now, we can go further down the line and discuss each and every plugin listed here in the list.
1. Ninja Tables Pro
If you search by typing “best table plugin” or “table plugin“, you will see the magic happens. All the results in SERP against these keywords shows Ninja Tables plugin at the top of the page. This plugin is rocking all through the web and you just can ignore any means.
The core beauty of Ninja Tables plugin is its user experience with the abundance of features and functionalities. Using the plugin you can do lots of things that cover almost two plugins. Moreover, you will get a wonderful dedicated support facility using the plugin. Thre is also extended documentation and visual guidelines from the plugin’s side.
Let’s have a close look at the core features of the plugin:
- Easy to use interface with ease of usability.
- Responsive WooCommerce product table creation with the responsive breakpoint facility.
- Drag & drop facility with the conditional logic facility.
- Multiple advanced integrations with a different rich platform.
- Wonderful visual styling with add/remove and search or filter functionality.
- WP Posts / Custom Post Type integration with post meta field.
- ACF Field Integration with Ninja Table Column & Custom Column on WP Posts Table.
- WooCommerce integrated with advanced table creation functionalities.
- Export-import facility with simple images in data cells, lightbox feature, embedded external video and so on.
- Dedicated support facility.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping is one of the quality plugins for WooCommerce products. This plugin is used to provide table rate shipping on your website. You also can store and set up shipping rules online. Here are the core features of the plugin:
- Integration with WooCommerce shipping.
- Shipping is defined based on total cost, number, and weight.
- Tax can be included or excluded.
- Additional handling fee feature for each order.
- Provides wondrous flexibility for the store.
- Fanatic support facility.
Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce is another quality plugin for creating a WooCommerce product table. Using this plugin you can include shipping destination, cart subtotal, price, weight, item shipping class, and so on. There is a drag & drop feature of the plugin that allows you to control the priority of the conditions for each WooCommerce product table.
- Deals with the WooCommerce shipping zones.
- You can have extensive types of conditions like subtotal, quality, weight, height, width, volume, and so on.
- Allowed multiple conditions in each table row.
- Various cost options like flat price, percentage of subtotal, and volume quantity.
- Dimensional weight calculations.
- You can limit the table rate methods based on user role.
- Drag & drop table rows to control the priority of the condition.
WooCommerce Product Chart Sizes Table is a tool that is used to show the corresponding values of the product dimension or weight. You can create a WooCommerce product table, product category, and ultimately display on your website. You can create endless rows and columns according to your need.
- Creating countless chart size tables on your website.
- You can assign any chart size table with both single and multiple product categories.
- Using custom text and style.
- Color picker with the modal pop up facility.
- Allowed to add product description and image to the chart size table.
- Assign any chart size table with the single product itself.
WooCommerce Product Table Pro is one of the plugins that is used to create and display WooCommerce product tables on your site. This shortcode generated plugin is suitable for wholesale stores, product catalogs, order forms, restaurant orders and so on. Using this awesome plugin you can create and manage product tables for WooCommerce based websites.
- Creating tables with specific product using ID.
- Ajax based pagination and load more button.
- Custom taxonomy supported.
- Compatible with the YITH wishlist plugin.
- Thumb image lightbox facility.
- Advanced search box.
- Mini cart supported for each table.
Choosing the right tool from the crowd is always a tough job. That’s why the article is intended. All the plugins listed here are based on quality and the user-friendliness. They serve specific roles in terms of creating WooCommerce product tables. You can pick any one of them to maximize your purpose.
If I have to choose a single plugin from the rest I listed here in the article, definitely I would go for the Ninja Tables plugin. The plugin will provide you the most advanced features along with the generic ones. You can have a huge range of customizability while creating and managing WooCoomerce product tables on your website.
Moreover, using this awesome plugin, you will get extensive documentation facility with dedicated support facility. I hope the article helped you so much to understand about choosing the right plugin for creating WooCommerce product tables easily without having any hassle.