After downloading the Science-X installation file from our official site or WordPress.org, then extract it and in the extracted folder locate the sciencex.zip file. You can then install the Science-X theme using one of two methods described below.
It really doesn’t matter at all which one of these techniques you want to use, so choose the one which seems to make more sense to you.
- WordPress upload – For most users, this is probably the simplest installation method. To install the Science-X theme using this method, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme
- Click on Choose File and select sciencex.zip
- Click on Install Now
- FTP upload – If you would like to install the Science-X theme via FTP, please follow these steps:
- Extract the sciencex.zip file you previously located. You should now see a folder named Science-X.
- Using an FTP client, log-in to the server where your WordPress website is hosted
- Using an FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/themes/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory
- Using an FTP client, upload the previously extracted Science-X folder to the themes directory on your remote server