Creating and Editing Pages
Reading settings. Follow Settings in the WordPress Admin Panel and select Reading. Then choose: A static page and select Front page and Post page. Make sure to click ‘Save Changes’ button, otherwise, your changes will be lost.
Building pages are very easy in this theme as you will use the Elementor Page Builder and all the widgets/elements that come with it. In order to start visually building a new page, all you have to do is:
- Go to Pages > Add New in order to add a new page.
- If you see Edit With Elementor button, that’s mean you are editing page in FrontEnd builder editor.
The builder is composed of elements that can be added on the page by dragging & dropping them (or by clicking on them).
Choose Menu Specification
Go to Appearance > Menus. If you want to change menu specification, you need to mark “any menu type you want” and Save changes.
Deleting a Menu Item
- Select the menu item that you want to delete from the menu editor screen.
- Press on the arrow icon in the top right-hand corner of the menu item/box to expand it.
- Click on the Remove link. The menu item/box will be immediately deleted.
- Click the Save Menu button to save your changes.