Importing Demo Content (Optional)
We have included the exported XML files from our demo, this allows you to quickly set up your theme the same way our demo is set up. The XML files are included within the download package which will be used to import the content.
- Navigate to WP Admin -> Tools -> Import.
- Select and install the WordPress importer.
- Select the XML file and upload it. It will in a few minutes install and upload all content with images.
- Now navigate to WP Admin -> Appearance -> Menus page and select the Primary Menu and assign it to “Primary Menu” location.
- Next, navigate to WP Admin -> Settings -> Reading Settings and set a front page (Home) and a posts page (Blog).
Also, you need to set widget settings.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Find the plugin Widget Importer & Exporter and install the plugin.
- Navigate to WP Admin -> Tools -> Widget Importer & Exporter
- Select the widgets.wie file. You can find it in your package (Demo Content/widgets.wie)
- Click on Import Widgets button.