Managing Pages With SimpliPro
Creating and Editing Pages
Reading settings. Follow Settings in WordPress Admin Panel and select Reading to manage pages of the theme. Then choose: A static page and select Front page and Post page. Make sure to click ‘Save Changes’ button, otherwise, your changes will be lost.
Building page is very easy in this theme as you will use the King Composer Page Builder and all the shortcodes that come with it. In order to start visually building a new page, all you have to do is:
- Go to Pages > Add New in order to add a new page.
- If you see Edit With Kingcomposer button, that’s mean you are editing page in backend builder editor.
The builder is composed of elements that can be added on the page by dragging & dropping them (or by clicking on them).
Choose menu specification
Go to Appearance > Menus. If you want to change menu specification, you need to mark “any menu type you want” and Save changes.
Deleting a menu item
- Select the menu item that you want to delete from the menu editor screen.
- Press on the arrow icon in the top right-hand corner of the menu item/box to expand it.
- Click on the Remove link. The menu item/box will be immediately deleted.
- Click the Save Menu button to save your changes.