Zoho CRM Integration with Fluent Forms
Zoho CRM is an online Sales CRM software that manages your sales, marketing, and support in one CRM platform.
Integrate Zoho CRM with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
Steps to integrate Zoho CRM with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Zoho CRM Module
- Get your Zoho CRM Account URL, Client ID & Client Secret
- Use the Zoho CRM Account URL, Client ID & Client Secret with the Zoho CRM module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Zoho CRM Module, as shown in the screenshot below-
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select Zoho CRM, and you will be asked for the Account URL, Client ID, and Client Secret here.
- If you don’t have a Zoho CRM account or application registered, Go to Zoho Developer Console in order to register your application.
- Choose the client type – Server-based Applications from the API Console.
- Enter the Client Name, copy & paste the Homepage URL and Authorized Redirect URIs from the Fluent Form settings. Then click the create button.
- Under Client Details, you can find the Homepage URL and Authorized Redirect URIs
- You will be provided with the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Select the Account URL. Copy and paste the Client ID and Secret into the Zoho CRM Global Settings tab.
- Click Save Settings and you will be redirected to Zoho for verification. Again, click on the Accept button.
- Now, go to the settings of the particular form for the entries which you want to be listed in Zoho CRM. Click on Add New Integration and select Zoho CRM Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the Feed & select the Zoho CRM services from the dropdown.
- Configure the fields and map them to the Zoho CRM corresponding fields.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create Zoho CRM Feed when the configuration is done.