Sendfox Integration With WP Fluent Form Plugin
Integrate Sendfox with WP Fluent Form and do email marketing to your users with ease. Follow the below guide to integrate WP Fluent Form entries list to Sendfox.
- Log into Sendfox. From the Dashboard, select API on the top and then click into the “Create New Token” button.
- There will be a popup window after clicking on the button. Give your token a name as shown in the image. In my case it’s “Fluent Form List“, you can give anything you want.
- Now you have your personal access token. Go ahead and copy it and save it somewhere safe. Unlike others, Sendfox shows it’s personal access token only once so you might want to save the token first before entering into WP Fluent Form API field.
- Now log into your WordPress dashboard and hover over Fluent Form Pro. Now choose Modules and turn on the Sendfox module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now hover over the Fluent Form Pro tab again and go to the Settings and you will see all the turned on Modules, choose Sendfox module and paste the API key you just copied from Sendfox as shown in the screenshot below.
- Save Settings and Sendfox is now integrated with WP Fluent Form. You will see a success notification screen as below screenshot. You can deactivate or verify your connection again.
Well done! your Sendfox email marketing solution is now integrated with WP Fluent Form. Now start creating amazing web forms with the best WordPress form builder plugin.
Learn how to use WP Fluent Form to stand out your business from others by making some effective forms.