Integromat Integration WP Fluent Forms
Integrate your Integromat account easily with WP Fluent Forms and easily transfer your data from WP Fluent Forms to your favorite apps. Integrate WP Fluent Forms with Integromat to sync submissions to other apps such as Google Products, Email Marketing Platforms, and more!
- At first go to Fluent Forms Pro, Click on Modules, and Turn on Zapier Module as shown in the screenshot below.
Note that the Zapier Module will work just fine for Integromat also
- Now create a new form and go to Zapier settings of that particular form. Click on Add Webhook in the Zapier Settings tab.
- Name the Webhook and enter the Webhook URL you received from Integromat.
- If you do not have a Webhook configured, go to your Integromat account.
- Click on Create a New Scenario.
- Add the Custom Webhook module to your scenario. Click on the Add button next to the Webhook field and enter a name for the new webhook.
- Once the webhook is created you will get a unique URL that Integromat will listen for.
- Copy the Webhook URL and paste it in WP Fluent Forms Zapier Integration settings.
- Set a conditional logic if required.
- Click on the Save Notification and now Integromat is now connected